Monday, September 25, 2006

Five favorites

Something I've been really striving for in my scrapbooks & journaling is to capture the little things about every day... to capture things that are so easily & so quickly forgotten. I try to do this, not only by journaling about the cute little things that Ryleigh does from day to day, but also little things about myself. It's funny how my own likes, dislikes, & opinions can change within a matter of weeks or months. Here are a few of my favorite things right now...


1. Loving this scent from Bath & Body Works. Normally not a huge Bath & Body works fan, but I really like this one.


2. Ali Edwards' scrapbook design & ideas. Seriously devouring anything I can get of hers. I have been getting so much inspiration from her work, lately.



3. Photography. I'm learning so much about it & loving it!


4. Geneology. Totally into finding out about my roots. Totally into documenting & compiling this information for my family.


5. D.C. Coffee's Southern Pecan flavored coffee. Perfect with a dollop of whipped cream!

No comments: