Saturday, December 23, 2006

December Update

Life never seems to slow down at our house, but it seems that this past month has been one of the busiest yet. This is our first Christmas season here in the parsonage, & already I've learned some things to do next year to make it easier (in short - do everything WAY early, because time is precious & hard to come by as the holidays approach! :-). Here are some of the things we've been doing in the past month:







All tuckered out from Christmas shopping.




Working on Christmas cards.



They're done!



Watching Daddy put up the lights outside.



Ryleigh loves to check out the presents!



Mocha Shortbread Cookies - yum!











And finally, my four entries that I used when submitting an application for the Eye Candy Kits Design Team. I'm hoping they pick me, but I really don't have much of a chance out of the other 400 applications submitted!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - you have a huge chance!! I love your scrapbooking style. You and my sister, Mandy, must be "scrapbook sisters" somehow...smiles....your styles are very similar and beautiful. We have had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day with your parents and Alicia! Can't wait to meet you and your family sometime soon.
Happy Christmas Day.....Melodie

mama2ryleigh said...

Thanks for checking out my blog & for the nice compliments, Melodie! It sounds like you & your family had a nice first Christmas in Mexico. I sure would love to have been there. For some reason, I have missed Christmas in Mexico more than I ever have before! Hopefully we'll be able to go for a visit before too much more time passes!

Shari