Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day, Mom! I think that out of all the days of the year that I miss you & wish we could be together, I think it's always worse on Mother's Day. I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for being such a great Mom to me. My love & respect for you has definitely grown since I became I mother. I'm just now beginning to really comprehend the difficult, yet rewarding role of a mother & because of that I am even more grateful for the job you have done. Thank you for always being there with a listening ear & a word of advice. I love you lots & I hope you have a great Dia de las Madres!



Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mother-in-law, Mom Stratton! I seriously couldn't ask for a better mom-in-law. You have taken me into your family & treated me as your own daughter. Thank you for raising such wonderful son - and for sharing him with me! ;-) He is truly a man character & godliness & I know that a lot of the credit belongs to you. I love you!

No comments: