Monday, March 23, 2009

Bits & Pieces

I know I've been horribly neglectful of my blog, so I decided to post a few bits & pieces of our everyday lives for the past month.


Dealing with never-ending piles of laundry.
Decorating for Spring.

Entertaining...


...and being entertained by our constantly-changing little boy!

Watching Ryleigh play.


Trying to fix the washing machine that decided to quit during revival (of all times!).


Catching Grant's funny expressions on camera!

Working on the flowers for Ana's wedding while visiting with my sisters.


More entertaining...


Laughing at the cute things he's picking up.



Doing MORE laundry.


Quality time with my sewing machine.


Lots of books read every day!



I'm always in the middle of reading a good book!



This is something else that NEVER ends!



Ryleigh's constantly changing moods.


Riding the bus to Bus Convention in Indiana.

5 comments:

Springer Family said...

Its a great comfort to know that someone else has piles of laundry & dishes like me!! =)

Unknown said...

It was so refreshing to my heart to see that big pile of laundry... I thought I was the only one with that problem, and that you were perfect (at least you looked it on the blog :))... Blessings to you in your laundering, dish-washing, sewing and mothering! :) How is the pregnancy going this time around?

mama2ryleigh said...

Oops! I surely didn't mean to leave the impression that I'm perfect - far from it! The fact is, I struggle very much with normal things like laundry, dishes & keeping the house clean. I guess it just goes to show that we tend to always put our "best foot forward" - sometimes even subconsciously! BTW, this pregnancy is going very well, so far. Thankfully, I only occasionally have bouts of morning sickness & other than being tired & uncomfortable most of the time, I'm feeling pretty good!

Kara Plank said...

The laundry & dishes are certainly normal for me too-even if I'm not brave enough to post them on my blog. lol. I love Grant's expressions. I also really like the orange/teal fabric-is that your creative version of "neutral" colors for this baby? :P

Raylin said...

Sorry, Sherry... I didn't realize w/ my last comment that I was signed in under Andrew's name. You probably already figured it out, but it was me... :)