Saturday, June 27, 2009

Today

Outside my window... the tent that Jeff put up in the backyard on Thursday. After a failed attempt at sleeping out there (it started raining), he still wants to try it again, in hopes that we can do some actual camping this summer. I'm still not sure that I'm ready for it with three small kids!

I am thinking...about all the things I still want to accomplish today.

I am thankful for... air conditioning in my house - the past couple of days have been so hot!

From the kitchen... steaks thawing for supper tonight, dishes in the dishwasher that need to be put away & fresh black raspberries from our back yard that are ready to be used for a cobbler.

I am wearing... a jean skirt & a gray/turquoise striped shirt.

I am creating... layouts for Sabrina's baby album & flower hair clips to use with the new headbands I ordered for her.

I am going...to have to stop & feed Sabrina very soon. I hear her starting to stir in her swing & I know that she'll probably start fussing before too long.

I am reading... The Sovereign's Daughter by Susan K. Downs & Susan May Warren. I know, I know. Where do I actually find time to read? When I'm nursing a baby, I usually end up with lots of time to read - especially since this little gal takes her own sweet time. ;-)

I am hoping... that I can spend some time cleaning/reorganizing my craft room this afternoon.

I am hearing... silence. All three kids are napping (or are supposed to be, anyway - with Ryleigh, you just never know....).

Around the house...laundry that needs to be folded & put away & toys that need to be put away (again).

One of my favorite things... the portable backdrop that arrived in the mail this week. Can't wait to play with it....

A few plans for the rest of the week...
get ready for Sunday (busiest day of the week for us), Bible study on Monday evening, eye exams on Tuesday, pack for our mini vacation, clean the house & get ready for company next weekend, get ready for July 4th cookout with family.

A picture to share...

3 comments:

Raylin said...

Neat post! Love the pic! :)

collette said...

Love, love, LOVE these little ones!!!

Nana and Papi

Anonymous said...

Life is so busy and as a mother of three with one being a newborn, I don't see how you have the time or ability to formulate your thoughts enough to write them down. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to share things that happen in your life. How we miss and would love to see you guys!
Aunt D.