Saturday, February 06, 2010

Linky "Love"

My kids are at the age that doing little things to make holidays special are so much fun for them. So...I've been doing some browsing & there are SO many cute ideas out there! If I can, I'm going to try a few of them. Here are a few of the things that are inspiring me:



I picked up some of these cute little mailboxes in the Dollar Spot @ Target the other day, thinking I could do something cute with them. This post over at Love, Actually has a lot of great ideas for decorating them, but I think this one is my favorite. The others are cute, but I think I prefer something simpler.

Actually, here's how I'm using mine right now.



These little shirts that Andrea over at Little Moments made for girls are not only darling, but very simple & easy - my kind of project! While you're checking out Andrea's blog, go back & see the Christmas & Fall shirts she has made, as well as a lot of other cute crafty things. Andrea is super talented & I love watching to see what she is going to come up with next!



This pillow is so cute - but what about using the same design for a sweet little girls' top?



Not sure where I found this one, but here's another idea for Valentine's Day attire.



Ryleigh loves anything to do with sprinkles, so she'd love this.


Don't these desserts look yummy? I found them (and a lot more great ideas) over at Let's Entertain.



Okay... are you overwhelmed yet? I am. Off to wreak some Valentine's magic in my house. Will post pictures later.

4 comments:

Mornings in Kansas said...

Shari, I envy you(in a good way)!!! You are SO creative... I'm also jealous that you have three darling children! ;)

mama2ryleigh said...

Aww thanks, Martha, but there's no need to be jealous. My dirty little secret is that at least half of my "creativity" are ideas I've gotten from someone else. And about the kids...yeah, mine are darling (in my humble opinion), but your turn is coming & they'll be just as cute!

GaultsinLesotho said...

Great ideas Shari! This last year I tried to do a few things for holidays especially things that Kaitlyn could do. I had found the website jas.familyfun.go.com.Lots of crafts--alot for kids, recipes, etc. Not sure I'll get much done this year but at least I can look at your pictures! :)

Love,
Steph

Andrea said...

I am shocked you featured my shirts!! pleasantly, of course :)
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your projects!