Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Blog-Hopper RAK

Okay, so most of you are probably wondering what in the world I'm talking about. Well... RAK stands for Random Act of Kindness, and it often involves a surprise package of goodies (particularly scrapbook goodies) sent to a random person. I received my RAK from Jamie in the mail on Saturday. I will sent a RAK to the first person to post a comment to this post. Then, when you receive the package, you will give away a RAK on your blog. Let's see how long we can keep this going!

In other news... Ryleigh started walking on Friday night. She is so much fun to watch, because whenever she falls down, she starts giggling! You can watch the video clips of her first steps here and here.

***Edited***
Congratulations to Debbee! Email me your address & I'll get this out to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) Sounds fun!!! Guess I better get to posting a blog huh!

Debbee
Chucklebuket@mchsi.com

Anonymous said...

hi!:) am i first!?

xx
jill