Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Rachel & Lori, so here goes...


1) What I was doing 10 years ago:

finishing my sophomore year of high school & getting ready to take an extended deputation tour with my family (which would end up being the last time we went on deputation together).

2) Things on my to-do list today:

Pack the diaper bag & set out Ryleigh & Grant's clothes for tomorrow (I have discovered that this goes a long way toward preserving my sanity on a Sunday morning ;-)
Laundry
Run errands
Write thank you notes
Maybe scrapbook a little

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Dove milk chocolate
Doritos
Red seedless grapes
tomatoes with salt
Skittles

4) If I were a billionaire I'd ...
1. Donate the money for our new church building
2. Support missions - especially those in which our family members are involved
3. Send Jeff back to college to get his Master's degree in pastoral counseling
4. Travel, travel, travel!
5. Pay off our debt, take care of our parents, invest, etc.

5) My three worst habits are...
1. Procrastinating
2. Finishing Jeff's sentences for him (he really hates this, so I've been working on this & I think I am improving ;-)
3. Umm... all the rest are too embarrasing to share!

6) Places I have lived:

San Francisco, San Ildefonso, Monterrey, Saltillo & Jalpa, MEXICO
Graham, NC
Edinburg, TX
Penns Creek, PA
Beavertown, PA

7) Jobs I have held:

Cleaning houses
Weekend cook (Penn View)
Business Secretary (Penn View)
Wife & Mommy (the best job yet!)


8) People I would like to tag:

Mom
Chari
Myranda
Brenda M.
Brenda L.

No comments: