Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Picnic @ the Park


One of the benefits of my husband's job is that he is able to have a somewhat flexible schedule. Thankfully, if I need to go grocery shopping, I usually don't have to do it with two little kids in tow - Jeff will either watch one for me or come along to help me with them. I consider that a HUGE blessing! ;-)



Since we live in a fairly rural area & we have to drive a little ways to get to town, we try to combine our trips as much as possible. Yesterday, I had some errands to run & Jeff had some visits he needed to make, so we went together. Just so happened that it was over lunchtime & so we grabbed Chinese takeout & took it to the park to eat. It was such a gorgeous day & both of the kids enjoyed being out of the car for a little while (also gave the car a chance to air out after the most awful potty-training disaster - but I'll spare you the details ;)~ Suffice it to say that Jeff insisted that it was a "Mommy's job" & quickly made himself scarce!)


No comments: