Friday, October 17, 2008

Finished Object Friday


I've been working on several things this week. Unfortunately, this is the only "finished object". The other things aren't done yet. I was trying to make this beanie for Ryleigh, but it turned out much smaller than I thought. So... I'll keep this one to use as a baby gift sometime down the road & get some more yarn to make a bigger one for Ryleigh. (By the way, it was extremely easy & simple pattern. I'm not a fast crocheter & it took me just a few hours!) To see more "finished objects", go to Chari's blog.

6 comments:

Charity said...

I love the classic look - like something from the 20's, only updated! :) Precious!

Melissa said...

The hat is adorable. I just love hats on little girls. I am kinda hoping to have a girl so I can make her cute hats and bows.

Kara Plank said...

This hat is SO cute! Are there any cute patterns for boy ones?

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I looked at the website, but couldn't find pattern.

Are you going to sell these? I would like to order one for Amy.
Aunt D.

mama2ryleigh said...

Aunt Darlene - I didn't post a link for the pattern because I can't find it. When I figure out where I got the pattern, I'll edit this post with a link.

Kara - I'm still on the lookout for a cute boy pattern.

Suzie Sews At DOTTY RED said...

Oh lovely...