Monday, January 28, 2008

New Arrivals


Cayden James Rine

7 pounds, 12 ounces, 20 inches

January 27, 2008 at 4:35 a.m.



Congratulations to Doug & Sarah Rine on the birth of their sweet little boy. We were able to go see him yesterday afternoon & he is simply adorable! Mommy & baby are doing great after a relatively fast labor & delivery. (Lucky girl! ;-)

Ryleigh wasn't exactly sure what to think. She was so excited to get to see "Baby Cayden". In fact, she even wanted to hold him, but quickly changed her mind when it came right down to it. She's still talking about "Sarah's baby" this morning. ;-)

We also want to congratulate Merle & Melissa Hoover on the birth of their daughter, Liliana Mae, born January 26, 2008 at 11:17 p.m. We also visited them yesterday, but I didn't get a picture of her because her proud grandpa was holding her!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so cute and so alert...
I can see alot of Doug in him.

Brenda said...

He is so cute! I bet Doug and Sarah are proud.

Anonymous said...

beautiful babies...I bet you're getting excited for your little one to arrive.

Beth B.

Liz said...

That little man looks like his daddy! :>)
I just found a comment from you on my blog (it had been sent to my spam folder). Congratulations on the new baby and good luck getting ready! I love the material for the bedding!

Take care!
Liz