Thursday, January 17, 2008

Working on the nursery & other news

I haven't posted in a while because, besides being busy, Ryleigh & I have both been sick. Ryleigh still has a lingering cough & I'm still feeling pretty miserable, but I have managed to try to squeeze in some much-needed work on the nursery. Throughout the holidays, I told myself that I would "set aside" the month of January to work on it, because I know things are going to get even busier during February & March. However, much to my frustration, things have not slowed down as much as I had hoped, so I'm trying to get everything done in between doctor's appointments, baby showers (for friends who are due soon), church responsibilities, etc. Anyhow... here's the material we picked for the nursery & the crib bedding that I'm using for my inspiration.





I spent today brainstorming & cutting out coordinating pieces to use on the bumper pads. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that this project doesn't turn out to be more difficult than it seems. I'll post more pictures as things progress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fabric you picked out. It will look so nice when you get it done. Hope you get to feeling better!
Love ya! Brenda

Springer Family said...

I can't wait to see the finished product! I'm sure it'll be perfect!!

sankey family said...

Love that fabric you are using! Keep posting pics of what you're doing.

Anonymous said...

I love these colors. I think your nursery will be adorable when you are finished.

collette said...

Like your choice of fabric, Shari...and you will do a great job.
Get enough rest, though, honey...don't push too hard.

Mom